Things look a little different as we work hard to ensure safety for our staff and patients during this time. We thank you in advance for your understanding and ask for patience…we will be doing our best to continue to provide excellence in oral health care for your child, in a safe and pleasant environment! Please review the attached list of what you can expect from the time you pull into our parking lot until the time you complete your appointment. We are closely following American Dental Association guidelines which have been recently released.
1. DAY BEFORE APPOINTMENT: We will call you and perform a health screening questionnaire over the phone, and give you some detailed information about your upcoming appt.
2. TIME OF APPOINTMENT: Arrive in parking lot, and text the number on the signage in the parking lot. Remain in your parked car and a team member will be out to greet you. Any necessary paperwork will be brought to your car for completion. After checking in, please remain in your car until a team member comes to get your child for their appointment.
3. HEALTH SCREENING QUESTIONS: Before entering the building, Health screening questions will be asked (even if you answered them on phone the day before.)
4. TEMPERATURE CHECK using a touchless thermometer will be performed on all persons entering the building. Any patient with temp over 100.3, or patient with a family member having a temp above 100.3, will not enter the building and will be rescheduled. Our doctors and staff will also be checking their temp daily before entering the building.
5. IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE SENDING YOUR CHILD IN WITH A STAFF MEMBER, THAT IS PREFERRED. We will walk them back out to your car at the completion of their appointment, and you will be given a thorough report of your child’s visit. If you would rather accompany your child inside, ONE adult may come in and stay with their child throughout the appointment. ADULTS MUST BRING THEIR OWN MASK AND WEAR IT AT ALL TIMES WHILE INSIDE if they wish to enter the building. We cannot provide masks for accompanying adults, as we must preserve our limited supply for our doctors and staff. NO SIBLINGS or other family members will be allowed into the building unless they also have an appointment.
6. UPON COMPLETION OF THE APPOINTMENT, a team member will walk you to the front and will let you know whether or not you need to stop at the front desk before you leave.
Please call us with any questions! As always, our PRIMARY concern is to help your child to feel COMFORTABLE, SAFE, and LOVED during their visit with us.